If you enjoy the community events that are organized by the East Petersburg Events Committee please consider making a donation. All contributions, big and small, are truly appreciated. If you are unable to contribute financially, but would like to help out by volunteering, we would love to hear from you!
The East Petersburg Events Committee is a 501(c) non-profit organization composed of 100% public-spirited volunteers. All of the events that are planned and coordinated by The Committee are paid for through the generous contributions of our donors and sponsors. The Events Committee uses NO TAX DOLLARS for any of the events in East Petersburg.
Over the years, the Events Committee has grown East Petersburg Day from a single-day event into a summer long series of no-cost experiences for our friends, families and neighbors.
The Events Committee and its sponsors host and pay for the following East Petersburg Events:
- Season-long Music in the Park Series
- Vagabonds Car and Bike Show with live music
- Community Yard Sale
- Movie in the Park
- Independence Day Fireworks
- The Pete Rocks Music Festival
- East Petersburg Days with 3 days of live music, rides, games, 5K race, parade and Fireworks Finale
- Fall Fest with free pumpkin carving/decorating, hay rides & bounce castle
- Gypsy Moon Blues Festival
- Santa in the Park with 3 days of free photos with Santa
- New Year’s Eve Celebration with live music an ice sculpting
- New Year’s Eve Fireworks
Again, if you enjoy these community events and would like to guarantee that they continue to grow, please consider making a donation.